· When there’s no local support system in place or family lives too far away to assist regularly.
· Family members are unable to determine needs, agree on options, arrange for or oversee care.
· If the burden of providing care is threatening the health of the spouse or primary caregiver.
· When placement in a facility is necessary and your not sure what fits both care needs and budget.
· Your loved one displays inappropriate behavior, uses poor judgment or may be easily victimized.
If you’re experiencing any of these or other concerns, call Advanced Senior Solutions. 727-443-2273 www.advsrs.com