As we age, we find that certain tasks become more difficult to do such as housekeeping, running errands, grocery shopping, preparing meals, washing clothes or even driving. Our experienced Homemaker/Companions will help you maintain your independence at home.
In addition to providing Aging Life Care™ Management, Advanced Senior Solutions, Inc., is a state registered Homemaker/Companion Agency. We help individuals stay in their home for as long as safely possible by providing assistance with the tasks below. And, if you or your loved one reside in a retirement or assisted living community or a nursing home, our companions can help increase quality of life by taking the individual on their favorite outings, playing an activity with them, or just going for a walk. We also can make sure they have enough properly fitted clothing and shoes or enough personal items that they need to live comfortably.
Our experienced caregivers are thoroughly background and reference checked including Level 2 finger printing. They provide non-medical, no hands on care type services designed to address convenience and safety issues in your residence from as little as 3 hour visits to around the clock. Services offered include:
- Shopping, meal planning and preparation of one or multiple meals, dish washing, organizing kitchen.
- Light housekeeping; dusting, vacuuming, sweeping, disinfecting, taking out trash, laundry, ironing, changing linens. Household organization and clutter management.
- Running errands, scheduling and accompaniment to appointments, hair/nail salons, gift shopping or wrapping, visiting family or friends.
- Social or recreational activities, conversation, reading, crafts, computer help.
- Standby guidance and reminders with activities of daily living, medication reminders.
- Pet care, plant care, and more.
- Telephone support 24/7
Our Homemaker/Companion Services are independent of our other services although you may find having a Life Care Manager (LCM) involved very helpful. The LCM will work closely with your doctor in targeting the need for in home care, equipment or modifications to make managing at home easier for you. The LCM will recognize the need for skilled nursing services such as physical therapy or wound care and help to arrange for those services which may be covered by your insurance. Your LCM will also oversee and closely monitor all the services in your home and appropriately adjust them as your level of care needs change.
To reach one of our Advanced Senior Solution’s team members, Contact Us Here or call 727-443-2273. We’re here to help you.