Many older adults find themselves without any family or may not want to burden their family or friends, so they are flying solo trying to navigate their way through planning for their future care needs. We can be there for you when you need us the most to help guide you in the right direction.
If you’re worried about an unexpected decline in health, change in cognitive status, or a decrease in functional level, our Advanced Life Care Solutions Program will help. With over 20 years of service excellence, our knowledgeable team of expert Life Care Professionals and Nurse Case Managers can assist with proactively planning and providing you with expert support and guidance.
Our Advanced Life Care Solutions Program includes:
- An initial in-person or virtual visit to get a better understanding of your future care needs, gather background information regarding medical conditions, emergency contacts, medications, legal documents, and other important information which we safely store.
- Annual visit in-person or virtually to identify changes in your status and update your records.
- Routine check-ins by phone either monthly or quarterly, included in the plan.
- Serve as your local emergency point of contact or acting as a backup to your current emergency contacts. Assuming the role as your patient advocate whether attending doctor’s appointments or when you are hospitalized or in skilled rehab.
- Coordinating care quickly and efficiently when needed with local resources and services that we know are reputable, reliable, and affordable.
- Being your expert collaborator for when you need to make an informed decision concerning your health, emotional or mental status, or with regards to your living environment situation.
- When it’s time for more involvement, you can utilize any of our other individualized services.
Advanced Senior Solutions is family owned and operated, serving the Tampa Bay Florida area for over 20 years. The founder/owner, Lory Smeltzer, BA, MPH, CMC is a Certified Care Manager, Advanced Member of the Aging Life Care Association, and a USAF veteran. She has over 35 years of experience working in medical social services and mental health case management. She and her team of masters degreed Life Care Managers and Nurse Case Managers have dedicated their careers to serving older or disabled adults by helping them navigate through the complex healthcare system and pre-plan for their future needs.
To learn more about this program or how to enroll, call 727-443-2273
600 Bypass Drive Suite 118 Clearwater, FL 33764
Office 727-443-2273 Fax 727-474-9865 www.advsrs.com