Do you not have any immediate family members or local support system, or you may not want to burden your family or friends?
Are you flying solo trying to navigate your way through planning for your future care needs?
Are you worried about either you or your spouse experiencing an unexpected injury or illness, change in cognitive status, or a decrease in functional capabilities?
Our Advanced Life Care Solutions Program can help. Our agency has over 20 years of service excellence in complex case management and advocacy. Our knowledgeable team of Aging Life Care Professionals consist of master’s level Social Workers and Nurse Case Managers. They can develop individualized proactive planning solutions and provide you with expert guidance and advocacy when you need it the most.
Our Advanced Life Care Solutions Program offers:
- Initial baseline assessment, in-person or virtual, to gain a better understanding of your care needs now and into the future.
- Annual updates via a phone call or virtually.
- Gathering, storing, and sending information such as your advance directives in case of a hospitalization.
- Wellness checks via phone call either weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, or quarterly.
- Serve as your local point of contact 24/7 for urgent matters such as a change in condition or cognitive status, or a hospitalization.
- Being your patient advocate at doctor’s appointments, or when you are hospitalized or in a rehab center.
- Coordinating care quickly and efficiently with local resources, services, and other professionals who we know are reputable, reliable, and affordable.
- Low monthly membership rates and discounted fees off our regularly priced services such as Life Care Management, Complex Nurse Case Management, Medication Management, Bill Pay assistance, Home Management, Placement, and Relocation coordination.
- Your situation is unique so call us for more information and pricing.
Advanced Senior Solutions is family owned and operated, serving the Tampa Bay Florida area for over 20 years. The founder/owner, Lory Smeltzer, BA, MPH, CMC is a Certified Care Manager, Advanced Member of the Aging Life Care Association, and a USAF veteran. She has over 35 years of experience working in medical social services and mental health case management. She and her team of masters degreed Life Care Managers and Nurse Case Managers have dedicated their careers to serving older or disabled adults by helping them navigate through the complex healthcare system and pre-plan for their future needs.
To learn more about this program or how to enroll, call 727-443-2273
600 Bypass Drive Suite 118 Clearwater, FL 33764
Office 727-443-2273 Fax 727-474-9865 www.advsrs.com